Honoree Resources: Make the most of making the SaaS 1000 list
To All SaaS 1000 Honorees,
Congratulations to you and your company for making the SaaS 1000 list!
The SaaS 1000 list recognizes rapidly growing SaaS companies with 30 to 5000 employees. The ranking is determined by SaaS Mag’s proprietary algorithm which analyses hiring trends, growth indicators, and employee count by tracking a SaaS company’s 6-month employee-size growth and overall employee size.
Including a diverse set of businesses using software to problem-solve in their respective fields, the honorees in the SaaS 1000 range from e-commerce to recruiting. As a SaaS 1000 honoree, you now share a pedigree with Salesforce, Workday, Basecamp, WP Engine, Vimeo, Asana, TravelPerk, G2 and many other remarkable alumni.
Congratulations again, we wish you many more years of growth and success!
Press Release Templates
To help you spread the news of your achievement, we have also created an easily customizable template to help get you started. Download the press release template for SaaS 1000 honorees by clicking here.
Feel free to take advantage of our social media graphic and honoree badge, designed to help maximize and promote your business and achievements.
For any SaaS 1000 related questions or to request a customized graphic or badge, contact us at email@example.com
Here are a few Ways to Celebrate and Promote Making the SaaS 1000!
- Broadcast the announcement through social media or newsletters
- Add the logo to your website and other collateral
- Send out the press release template! Be sure to customize it to your company and why you are unique
- Add your accomplishment to advertising materials
- Utilize the SaaS 1000 brand in your personal bios and profiles of the company
- Celebrate your hard work within your company, with the team that helped make it happen!
- Let your local officials or chamber of commerce know about your achievement
- Connect and network with other SaaS 1000 honorees
Spread the Word on Your Social Channels
Share your good news! Tag us and add the hashtag #SaaS1000 to your celebration posts on any platform and we may share your post with our followers across SaaS Mag’s social media channels. Here is where you can find us:
SaaS Mag, the world's definitive quarterly SaaS publication for those working or interested in the industry, speaks directly to the biggest players in the SaaS space to gather key business and technical insights, as well as current market trends. The biggest quarterly SaaS publication to date, SaaS Mag is distributed to a network of tens of thousands of professionals in the SaaS space, offering expert techniques, advice and profiles from owners, advisors and leading commentators in SaaS.